About Us, A Purpose For Everyone
IT’S ACCESSIBLE TRUST
Support Us and support many other non-profit charities simultaneously
IT’S ACCESSIBLE (CC49580) has been registered since 5/08/2013 under the Charities Act 2005. Please support us. The Trust encourages financial support from multiple business communities who want to align with a unique group of committed people to further the goals of inspiring, motivating and enabling communities impacted by serious injury, through collaboration, goodwill and information technology (IT).
- Respect for all people regardless of their race, religion, physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Commit to honouring the developing relationship between the parties to Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Support for all people, especially those who are physically or mentally impaired to reach their full potential.
- We believe all have a purpose in life and if possible, help them regain a place in the workforce and, more importantly, to be able to ACCESS the community using IT.
- Strong partnerships with community groups and bodies.
- Assist in obtaining funds for Assistive Technology and equipment to help the physically or mentally impaired access the community.
- To run all aspects of the trust in accordance with Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Undertake any work which may appear to the Trust to be in accordance with the above and to do such things as are incidental or conclusive to the attainment of the above objects realizsing the necessity as a not-for-profit organization to fundraise to provide the necessary paid staff to support volunteers.
- To inspire and enable the community in New Zealand by motivating and training the physically or mentally impaired in anything from their homes or other accessible centres using IT for those who cannot access normal training facilities.
- To set up an IT team including both physically impaired and able-bodied people with different skills to provide our services and resources to the community.
- To provide an income for the Trust and those in 2. From sponsorship, donations grants and possible income from Trust services.
- To supply free or affordable website services for the voluntary and community sector, in order to educate or employ the physically or mentally impaired that are so often in isolation in our communities.
Strategically the trust seeks to find relevant collaborating partners as follows:
- Talk Link
- Volunteer Auckland